Watch: മോൺസ്റ്റർ 2022 123movies, Full Movie Online – On their first wedding anniversary, Lucky Singh, an entrepreneur from Punjab walks into the lives of Anil Chandra and Bhamini. Little do they know that this man will change their future.
Plot: On their first wedding anniversary, Lucky Singh, an entrepreneur from Punjab walks into the lives of Anil Chandra and Bhamini. Little do they know that this man will change their future. Playing along with LGBT support.
Smart Tags: #mission
|5.1/10 Votes: 1,777|
|N/A | RottenTomatoes|
|N/A | MetaCritic|
|N/A Votes: 5 Popularity: 2.401 | TMDB|
Pathetic movie. Whole story,twist,plot everything is conveyed through verbal Diarrhoea by mohanlal and poorly tried to convey a message. Horrible directions never expected from a director like vyshak ,a good tread spoiled by director and try to make it mass unnecessarily that’s why the film utterly failed in box office.
Still not understanding why they brought so many people with good star value in unimportant characters. For eg Jagapathi babu,Ganesh, Siddique,lena The movie is shot too unrealistic way too. A movie not worth watching a total waste of time though this is a short movie which will be over in 2 hours.
A MONSTER FAILURE!!
What a cringe fest! How come Mohanlal still select these kinds of really bad scripts. There’s no curiosity, no thrill and no fun and never an entertainer. Whole first half till Mohanlal ‘tried’ to kill Sudev Nair is a cringe-fest. All the tasteless jokes and irresistible meaningless actions around women from Mohanlal was boring and pathetic as lleh*. This movie follows the same template as the previous Mohanlal action movies. And boy the count of plot holes you’ll get in this movie!
The story goes like this in simple terms, Mohanlal is as an IPS police officer on a mission to find the insurance fraudster/murder culprit duo which one happens to be Honey Rose (Sudev Nair’s wife), now covertly working as Honey Rose’s (working as a taxi driver) customer while she was targeting Sudev as her next victim. Mohanlal comes in, saves Sudev from eating their first anniversary cake (laced with poison) which is Honey Rose’s signature style. Then there’s the fake killing of Sudev and planting all the fake evidences by Mohanlal against Honey Rose in order to take her in custody. Then the interrogation by Ganesh Kumar and Lena. Truth to be told Honey Rose’s interrogation scene was kind of impressive because for few minutes she made me a fool.
The plot twists in the second half was like ???? whatever man. Then after the interrogation, on the way to court happens the shootout and escape, and all this time Mohanlal and team were following(surprising????). And the next plot twist was revealing the partner/accomplice of Honey Rose which was not a he but a she(again surprising????) Lakshmi Manchu(never seen her before, good convincing actress ????) with a great change over as Honey Rose’s churidar wearing, limping, naïve caretaker/housemaid into a sexy lady with tight leggings and sports bra and tight braided hair. The hilarious thing was during the declaration of lesbian criminals they both starting kissing in front of Mohanlal ???????? I mean why? To show him that they are a lesbian? Anyways, Irrespective of the matter, they had a bad history of male chauvinism and violence because of the ‘profane’ relationship in front of the senseless society while they were living in Orissa. I understand about the bad things that happened since their childhood but that’s not reason enough for them to change into cutthroat psychopaths and murdering all those (3) innocents men around the country. They could be better, experience gives wisdom.
Then the stunts started. Man the typical slow motion – gravity defying-can’t do without a crane stunts that you see in typical Vysakah movies like Pokkiriaraja, Mallu Singh, Cousins and Pulimurugan. And as usual Mohanlal defeats them and closes the case. Just unbearable. Now, Let me give some plot holes that I find in the story.
1. All these time Mohanlal worked in a covert operation only because he had to find out the poison that was used for the murder. Why? There are so many tests and techniques like chromatographic and spectrophotometric methods which are detailed for blood, urine and tissue analysis. Three murders have been done and they couldn’t done these tests or if complicated they could send the samples to a foreign country and identify.
2. A decent taxi company owned by Sudev with probably dozens of normal and luxury cars and many employers and drivers…. Don’t they checkout the vehicle at the end of every shift?????
3. The ladies were in a relationship since childhood. Naturally they were kicked out of the orphanage, even though they knew they love each other but they should have anticipate the society might still not in favor with homosexual relationship. They should have been careful with their lives, even expect something like bad humiliation would be happen in rural areas(which seems like the place where they suffered). Apparently they were not bright.(but enough intelligent to plot and kill people, even creating their signature poison????)
4. OK anyway they had their first crime and they claimed the insurance of some around 1 crore. That was enough of the both of them to run away into another country undoubted and undetected and live a happy life. Apparently, like I said, not very bright.
5. Why these ladies didn’t have a single thought to scan around their previous crimes, news reads/notes ,people of their own to scan around the place of their previous crimes and send tips that they are tailed? They know they have done a crime, and they should have been vigilant and always had a plan of escape if ever they thought they might be in any kind of trouble.
6. Like the previous fact, they should have a plan B when plan A goes awry. Like for example, Honey Rose and Lakshmi(or either one of them) should always be around their victim like if anything goes wrong they should have gone to plan B but apparently they were careless because, yeah, they are not bright.
Like this there are so many plot holes and am tired of counting them. Please have your mind loosen up before watching this movie or have your mobile in full charge. If you simply want to waste time because you absolutely surely don’t have anything to do you can proceed. But let me tell you if you are tired of illogical, unrealistic and typical masala type movies, You won’t bear the consequences.
Original Language ml
Runtime 2 hr 15 min (135 min), 2 hr 15 min (135 min) (India)
Genre Action, Adventure, Crime
Actors Mohanlal, Lakshmi Manchu, Siddique
Production Company N/A
Sound Mix N/A
Aspect Ratio N/A
Film Length N/A
Negative Format N/A
Cinematographic Process N/A
Printed Film Format N/A