Watch: A Loud House Christmas 2021 123movies, Full Movie Online – When his sister have their own Christmas plans, Lincoln Loud decided to secretly bring them back to continue their old Christmas tradition with help of his best friend Clyde..
Plot: Lincoln Loud gears up for the ultimate Christmas, until he finds out that most of his sisters have plans to be elsewhere for the big day. Determined to remind his family that they all need to be together, Lincoln and his best friend Clyde McBride embark on a mission to preserve the family’s holiday traditions.
Smart Tags: #christmas #based_on_cartoon #whoopee_cushion
|4.2/10 Votes: 1,427|
|N/A | RottenTomatoes|
|N/A | MetaCritic|
|N/A Votes: 100 Popularity: 13.142 | TMDB|
This was extremely cute!
Aside from a few bad wigs, this Loud Christmas movie was really good…in the way that the cartoon is good! The sets were amazingly accurate and the child actor who played Lisa was eerily on point! It’s comical and fun. Don’t critique this as jaded adults, look upon this with the wonderment of a child.
A surprisingly decent live action movie adaptation
I am a fan of TLH, its one of the few Modern Shows I keep up with, and when I saw that there was a live action TLH movie that was Christmas Themed, I had my concerns, but I am surprised that I enjoyed it. So, first of all, let’s start with the Positives:
1. Leni, Luna & Lynn are portrayed really well in the movie (most of the characters are imo, but those three are what stood out to me the most)
2. The song Luna sings at the end is really good
3. Bruno does a really good job as Clyde and can’t wait to see more of him as Clyde in Season 6
4. The plot is generic, which is to be expected, but its generic enough that you can have it on in the background
5. The CGI reminds me of Spy Kids, which is either good or bad depending on how you view the Spy Kids trilogy, personally, it felt nostalgic
Here are the negatives:
1. I wasn’t a fan of Sam’s portrayal in this movie
2. There were parts of the movie that felt rushed
3. Some portrayals didn’t feel right at all, such as Bobby Santiago & Rita Loud
4. The worst portrayal of the movie however was Lincoln’s, I found him to be incredibly rude & selfish in this movie.
Original Language en
Runtime 1 hr 4 min (64 min)
Genre Comedy, Family
Director Jonathan Judge
Writer Liz Maccie, Chris Savino
Actors Wolfgang Schaeffer, Jahzir Bruno, Lexi DiBenedetto
Country United States
Production Company N/A
Sound Mix Stereo
Aspect Ratio N/A
Film Length N/A
Negative Format N/A
Cinematographic Process N/A
Printed Film Format N/A