Watch: Camp Death III in 2D! 2018 123movies, Full Movie Online – Camp Crystal Meph has reopened but the curse of killer Johann Van Damme continues. Camp ‘Death’ has been given a new life as rehab center for mentally ill adults yet an unseen evil begins to murder campers and staff alike. Has Johann risen from the grave or is this the work of a copycat?.
Plot: Camp Death III in 2D!’ is a crude, corny & Canadian comedy/horror 80’s slasher parody of ‘Friday the 13th Part III in 3D’ and is proudly presented in two dimensions.
Smart Tags: #summer_camp #teen_slasher #horror_spoof #slasher_spoof #slasher #airplane #spoof #friday_the_thirteenth #parody #sleepaway_camp
|3.5/10 Votes: 259
|N/A | RottenTomatoes
|N/A | MetaCritic
|N/A Votes: 2 Popularity: 1.773 | TMDB
1/3 of all the reviews are perfect 10’s
Is why nobody cares about or trusts review scores anymore, especially on this site and rotten tomato’s.
So i am to believe that 33% of all the people that see this movie think that it is the perfect movie and cannot be improved upon in any way possible and no other movie of this genre will ever be better, maybe as good but never better.
Its the satire equivalent of Citizen Kane, a pinnacle of cinematography.
See thats what it means when you give a 10 like a shill.
A 10 is a perfect score in my opinion no movie really should ever receive a 10
9.9 maybe once in your lifetime. 9’s sure maybe 1 a year.
But reviewing has just lost all of any of the little subjective use it had because people can’t use their brains and rate things realistically, and inevitably we will get a few ratings of 1 by those internet heroes who come to try and thwart the shills who hand out the 10’s, they dont really help tho, maybe they skew the overall rating a little closer to where it should be but for people who look at the actual reviews it just confuses them more seeing 1’s and 10’s, they get upset and then don’t trust the review system anymore, as they shouldn’t.
Seriously tho, a person should not be able to leave a 1 or a 10 without it having moderator review and a new account or one with no other reviews should also not be allowed to leave a 1 or a 10 as a score.
Because basically by definition a 10 is perfect and there can never really be a perfect movie and if there was one, everyone would know about it, it would make the entire movie industry come to a halt and it would have to try and reinvent itself.
And a 1 as well is just a petty score any movie that makes it to a screen deserves at least a 2 just for the effort it takes to get it there.
i mean maybe if you had 76 minutes of just a blank screen and no sound, you could argue for a 1, but then others like nihilists or abstract art critics would probably say otherwise.
So Basically: grow up people if you or your wifes cousins son worked on a movie dont be a shill and give it a 10, thats a conflict of interest and shouldnt be allowed, and if your in love with the director/actor/genre dont just give it a 10 just because. I just realised i wasted my time writing all this because it will have no affect, oh well at least the sane and rational people will probably agree with me somewhat.
Movie was ok, wasn’t great, wasn’t horrible but was watchable all the way through and wasn’t a waste of time, see people thats a middle of the road movie( in my opinion of course) so i would rate that a 5.
Oh and the guy below me that says he doesnt give tens llghtly, he has a total of 9 reviews on imdb and 2 of them are ratings of 9 and the other 7 he gave all 10’s, that seems incredibly unlightly to me, seeing as how about 79% of the time you in fact give 10’s and the other 21% you give as close to a 10 as possible without it being a 10.
So he thinks this movie is a 10 so its the perfect movie yet he says it will piss some people off which means it cant really be a perfect movie then can it.
And the other 6 movies in this genre that he gave 10’s to as well they must all be perfect as well and the greatest of all time, but thats not really possible either is it?
This is a great low budget horror movie spoof. There’s a coke snorting squirrel. What else do you need? See it.
Original Language en
Runtime 1 hr 20 min (80 min), 2 hr 3 min (123 min) (special edition) (Canada)
Genre Comedy, Horror
Director Matt Frame
Writer Chris Allen, Katherine Alpen, Darren Andrichuk
Actors Dave Peniuk, Angela Galanopoulos, Darren Andrichuk
Awards 3 wins & 2 nominations
Production Company N/A
Sound Mix Dolby Digital
Aspect Ratio 16:9 HD
Film Length N/A
Negative Format N/A
Cinematographic Process N/A
Printed Film Format N/A